Innovative ideas are a red cloth for banks!
Many innovative ideas and promising business concepts can not be realized because they fall through the grid of conventional banks. For the same reasons, even successful companies have to dismiss employees or refrain from important developments, because a liquidity gap in particular calls into question solvency and banks do not offer credit solutions. Credit alternatives to the bank are in greater demand than ever.
Banks consider self-employed and entrepreneurs as a risk group!
As a self-employed person, freelancer, trader or entrepreneur, it is usually difficult to obtain a loan from a bank. Self-employed (without salary statement as for employees) are considered risky customers and are often rejected from the outset. At the credit marketplace Moneyor, self-employed people, entrepreneurs and freelancers have a good chance of making a positive credit decision.
Important: Private investors decide on lending – not the bank!
At Moneyor, it is not the bank that decides whether or not a loan is granted to private investors. Unlike the bank, the self-employed can convince private investors of themselves and their project to be financed by providing valuable and important details. Smart self-employed people present their project with all the essential details, so that potential investors can see at a glance whether the desired loan can be granted. The possibility of presenting the loan project is the decisive advantage for the self-employed compared to the bank! This increases the credit opportunities for the self-employed.
Moneyor enables credit without a bank and without expensive bank margins!
The functionality of Moneyor is similar to that of an auction platform : Moneyor allows people to privately lend money to other people or to get a personal loan from other people. The borrower benefits from lower interest rates compared to the bank. More on how it works under: Moneyor for the self-employed
Moneyor in the competition comparison:
The bank-independent SME-Credit team analyzes monthly loan providers on the Internet: Moneyor complies with the German Stiftung Warentest. The results of the monthly credit research are published monthly in a credit ranking for founders, startups and entrepreneurs. Loan seekers thus receive up-to-date and reliable information about the interest rates and customer-friendliness of online credit providers:
Credit Ranking for Founders, Startups and Entrepreneurs of the Last Month:
Ranking list for founders, startups and entrepreneurs of the month January 2019
|1||inancingent||k. A.||> application|
|2||Funding Square||250’000 €||> application|
|3||Moneyor||50’000 €||> application|
|4||financinga||100’000 €||> application|
|5||financingive||2’500’000 €||> application|
Advantage over online banks: the self-employed can justify their loan application in detail!
In contrast to online banks (including the house bank), self-employed people can present their loan application to Moneyor and justify in detail what, according to our experience and numerous feedback from customers, clearly favors the positive lending! Private individuals or private investors as investors then decide whether the applicant appears credible to them and with what amount they want to support the project. The possibility to justify the request for credit proves to be extremely valuable especially for projects that are more complex and need to be explained. Only the maximum loan amount of 50,000 Euro seems to be a disadvantage. However, this can be remedied by splitting up the loan project (first loan, follow-up loan 1, follow-up loan 2,…).
Conclusion: At the credit marketplace Moneyor professionally self-employed, founders and entrepreneurs have a real chance of a loan, which usually fall through the grid at normal banks. For founders, young entrepreneurs and freelancers, Moneyor has established itself as an alternative financing option in recent years.
Alternatives to Moneyor?
Yes there is! Our top recommendation is the Financial Technologies company inancingent : a bank-independent finance portal for medium-sized companies, traders and self-employed in Germany. With just a few clicks, the applicant finds the right corporate loan through inancingent, which is adapted to his individual needs.
In addition to long-term installment loans, there are also short-term, unbureaucratic loan solutions to bridge financial bottlenecks:
inancingent’s new Digital Corporate Loan in cooperation with solare bank meets all the requirements for a short-term, fast loan solution to overcome financial bottlenecks.
Digital Corporate Loan is a 100% digitized end-to-end process. Until the signing of the contract no manual step is necessary anymore:
- Bridging loan up to 100,000 euros within 24 hours
- Bridging loan up to 750,000 euros within 48 hours
With inancingent easy and convenient to corporate loans: With a single online request the best possible corporate loan from 220 financial partners and 1,700 subsidies!
Further recommendations are financinga for short-term loan solutions up to 100,000 euros and the credit intermediaries Crediter, Pixocredit and the comparison portal creditend.
More practical tips for self-employed and small companies…
- There is money from the state even without repayment: More on: How self-employed, founders and small companies received money from the state even without repayment!
- Financing start-ups and start-up companies using inancingent. More about: start-up financing for self-employed, founders and entrepreneurs
- Always first study credit requirements, and then submit the application! This saves unnecessary frustration and false hopes.
- With inancingent, commercial real estate financing can save up to 30% interest.
- Find the cheapest loan offer instead search: With the credit formula can save up to 40% interest!
- Did you know that the Financial Technologies financial company financinga makes loan decisions within a few hours and therefore within one business day possible for up to € 100,000 for short-term loans!
- Many self-employed people and SMEs misunderstand the opportunity of funding programs. More at: Subsidies for the self-employed, traders and SMEs
- With a single request, access to 220 financing offers and 1,700 funding programs? Yes, that is possible! More at: SME tip: With one request access to 220 financial partners and 1,700 funding!
- Hardly anyone knows that factoring as a credit alternative for medium-sized companies is not only an interesting solution in times of crisis!
- A credit insurance can be helpful as additional security!
- Often forgotten: A financially strong guarantor always increases the chances of getting a loan (including cheaper credit terms).
- In addition to a guarantee or credit insurance, there are other securities that increase the chances of a loan.
Loans for the self-employed, freelancers, founders, entrepreneurs, tradesmen and small businesses find loan seekers in our practice guide loan for small businesses and the self-employed.