Well, there are alternatives to the house bank!
In the case of loans for small businesses and self-employed, one bank may refuse the application while another loan may grant a loan. In contrast to consumer loans for employees, banks sometimes have very different criteria for assessing the creditworthiness of self-employed and small companies. The applicant should therefore in no case accept the first offer. The credit comparison for corporate loans is particularly worthwhile. Thanks to the Internet, obtaining several offers is quick and easy.
Persistence pays off!
The applicant should not be intimidated in a bank refusal and seek offers from different credit providers. Recently, similar to consumer credit, this is also possible online with corporate loans. The Financial Technologies portals inancingent and financinga, the crowd lending platforms financingive, moneyor and creditend and the online corporate lenders Bon-Kredit and Pixocredit in our credit rankings for the self-employed, freelancers, traders and small companies prove to be helpful:
Ranking of the month January 2019
|1||inancingent||about 3.0 million €||> application|
|2||financinga||100’000 €||> application|
|3||Funding Square||250’000 €||> application|
|4||financingive||2’500’000 €||> application|
|5||Crediter||100’000 €||> application|
|6||Pixocredit||100’000 €||> application|
|7||moneyor||50’000 €||> application|
|8th||creditend||75’000 €||> application|
inancingent is a provider-independent full-service provider for SME financing in Germany. Companies and their consultants, freelancers and the self-employed can quickly find the optimal financing solution via the inancingent platform. In addition to loans, there are also leasing, factoring and private equity.
Another advantage: access to 1,700 subsidies from the German state and the European Union!
Optimize financing easily and conveniently with inancingent: Select the best possible financing by comparing the offers of 220 financial partners and 1,700 funding with a single online inquiry!
financinga is a specialist for fast and short-term loan solutions for self-employed, tradesmen and small businesses with maturity up to 12 months. Speed and flexibility are top priority: Credit decisions within a few hours and thus within a working day access to up to € 100,000. Ideal as bridging finance, bridging loan and to solve unforeseen financing bottlenecks or liquidity gaps.
financingive is a full-service provider of corporate finance. Crowdlending is the business model: Private investors invest in projects of small and medium-sized enterprises – and financingive brings them together in the credit marketplace. The self-employed, tradesmen, small and medium-sized enterprises have access to subordinated capital and traditional loans by private investors and investors.
moneyor, Funding Square and creditend are both similar to financingive, both online credit marketplaces for private-to-home loans, ie direct loans without going through the bank. Advantage: The repeatedly criticized (too) high bank margins are eliminated. Another plus: The not insignificant advantage over Bon-Kredit and Pixocredit is that the self-employed can present and justify his loan project in detail here. Unlike moneyor, creditend offers both home loans and ordinary online loans.
The credit marketplace creditend is probably the most comprehensive online comparison portal for installment credit in the world : in addition to all the leading online credit banks, the self-employed also have the option of obtaining loans from private individuals.
Pixocredit and Bon-Kredit are both credit intermediaries working with domestic and foreign partner banks. The advantages for the customer are that he does not have to audition at more than 20 banks. The credit intermediary takes over this task for him and gives him the best offer.
Our tip: Always get 2-3 offers and compare!
To find the best deal, all loan seekers are recommended to request at least 2 to 3 credit offers. Obtaining offers is free and non-binding for all credit providers listed here, and can be done quickly and easily via the Internet.
Further tip: specify the purpose of the loan!
In the case of the self-employed loan, the applicant should better apply for a restricted loan instead of a loan for a purpose (free use of the loan amount). The purpose of the loan decision is relevant because, for example, when buying vehicles or real estate, they serve as collateral for the bank. If the credit obligations are not met, the bank could sell the financing object in an emergency.
Self-employed, small companies and Gewerbler often do not know…
- Financing is possible by means of money from the state even without repayment: More on: How self-employed, founders and small companies received money from the state even without repayment!
- inancingent facilitates the financing of start-ups and start-up companies. More about: start-up financing for self-employed, founders and entrepreneurs
- Important and always underestimated: Always study first credit requirements, and then submit the application! This saves unnecessary frustration and false hopes.
- With the financial portal inancingent, commercial real estate financing can save up to 30% interest!
- Company leasing is a suitable alternative to normal corporate lending if there is no equity or otherwise tied up, or if credit lines are not to be charged further.
- Find the cheapest loan offer instead search: With the credit formula can save up to 40% interest!
- Did you know that the Financial Technologies financial company financinga makes loan decisions within a few hours and therefore within one business day possible for up to € 100,000 for short-term loans!
- The “Digital Credit” in cooperation with solare Bank, which inancingent offers, precisely meets the requirements for fast lending to bridge financing bottlenecks. This allows customers to receive a loan commitment of more than € 100,000 within only 24 hours, with a maximum of € 750,000 within 48 hours. Also under: inancingent also for fast credit solutions within 24 hours!
- With inancingent, SMEs and self-employed people can order and compare other tailor-made financial products online in addition to the company loan : project financing, company leasing, current account credit, investment loan, bridging loan,…
- Before you go for a loan to the bank or the Internet, you should inform yourself about the credit requirements in detail! This saves you unnecessary frustration and false hopes.
- A financially strong guarantor increases your chances for a loan!
- If you do not find a guarantor, a credit insurance can be useful as additional security!
Everything else about loans for the self-employed, freelancers, founders, entrepreneurs, tradesmen and small companies can be found in our practice guide loans for small businesses and the self-employed.